Trade Off Between “Price Or Quality”
Many companies will submit bids to you to perform work on your project. We do not know whether we are the lowest, highest, or in the middle somewhere. We don’t know what your criteria are in deciding who you choose to be your contractors.
Price is a factor, but remember, you get what you pay for! There is always a tradeoff between price and quality.
It is a fact of life that people who put forth more effort, skill and quality will naturally be paid more than those who do not.
Points that you need to consider:
- It is very important to know what standard you are buying.
- What you are getting in terms of quality of materials.
- The standard of workmanship and level of skill.
- How much attention is given to detail?
- Will the job be done right or will just enough be done to get by, which could cause future expense and trouble on any project.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU!
- We only offer products we believe are the BEST!
- We pay our people THE BEST wage and demand the BEST WORK.
- ALL our people are EMPLOYEES, NOT SUBCONTRACTORS!
- We train our People and DEMAND the highest level of professionalism and Workmanship.
- If it’s NOT RIGHT. We FIX IT. No QUESTIONS ASKED!
- WE OFFER LIFETIME WARRANTY ON OUR WORKMANSHIP
Only one can be the “BEST”…..
ONLY THE BEST BUILDER LLC