If your loved one was undergoing major surgery and you had a choice between a seasoned doctor who had done countless surgeries of the same type or someone who was passing through but had been taught to handle a knife, which would you choose?
That’s a no-brainer.
You’d select the seasoned professional.
There’s peace of mind knowing someone has been around and encountered similar situations.
But what if you could get the surgery much cheaper by having multiple doctors come in during different parts of it?
Like one person would make the initial cut (they’re not too experienced. They only have to hold the knife steady.) and then someone else would come in to do the hard part.
That’s a good value, right? The easy part is done by the lesser experienced person. The hard part, by the pro. And you save a few bucks.
Who’s ready to sign up?
Because your loved one’s health is more important to you than a few bucks. Obviously.
The same is likely true of your biggest investment—your home. You’re not going to knowingly leave your roof replacement to just anyone.
You know better than that. You know the value.
Obvious Newsflash: Your Roof Is the Crown and Only Protection of Your Largest Investment from the Elements
The problem is sometimes the roofing company doesn’t tell you that junior people are working on your roof. You think you have a team of seasoned professionals handling all steps of the roofing process because you haven’t been told otherwise.
These companies aren’t being sneaky. They simply don’t know.
They subcontract the hiring out to another group. And that group finds the people willing to climb the ladder.
Sounds kind of risky, doesn’t it?
At Only the Best Builder, LLC, you don’t have that problem. Your due diligence can stop with us because we directly hire everyone working on your roof replacement. And your dependable roofing crew will be with you the entire time. You’ll even meet with your foreman before there is a team on your roof so you can feel good about the roofing replacement process.
Save Yourself a Headache by Uncovering the Biggest Secret in the Roofing Industry
As you’re researching quality roofers, you may notice most companies align themselves with a specific roofing materials manufacturer. They will post that this organization certified them as a master seller or some other designation.
That’s nice. But what does that mean to you? Sounds impressive enough but…
What does that say about their service?
The marketing-savvy roofers will place a spin on it and tell you how difficult those designations are to obtain but really all some of them mean is that they meet sales thresholds.
That’s right. They sell a couple million dollars of the product each year and get a designation.
Don’t get us wrong. Designations and certifications are good things in an industry that is plagued with storm chasers and overnight scams.
But the big secret of the roofing industry…
the one worth paying for…
Is that the biggest differentiator in the length of time your roof will last isn’t the materials. Yes, they are important to a certain extent but regulations and market competition ensure that a product of similar price will last about as long.
The biggest differentiator in the longevity of a roof, and the reason we do so many roof replacements for people who did them just a few years before isn’t the materials.
It’s human error.
It’s bad installation practices. Unfortunately (for the homeowner), we owe a large part of our business to the competition. They subcontract out their roof replacements using inexperienced teams.
Our team works only for us…
And for you.
To give you only the best. Every day on every project.
Feel Secure in Your Roofing Company Decision with Only the Best Builder
Finding an expert roofing company in southern New Jersey can feel daunting. There’s a lot of research to be done and options to consider.
So, what do you get with a roof replacement from Only the Best Builder?
For your convenience, we’ve put it in a handy list below.
We’re so confident in the roofing service we provide that we invite you to take this list and ask our competition if they do any of this.
We already know the answers but want you to understand why Only the Best Builder earns its name every day. With a name like ours, we can’t rest on our laurels.
With our company, you receive:
- A custom consultation on what needs to be done before the work begins. We won’t replace a roof that still has life in it. Sometimes a roof repair will do. But we’re also going to be honest about anything that causes us concern. That way you know what to watch for if you don’t go with a total roof replacement.
- A quality aerial assessment of your roof. You would be surprised what weaknesses drone technology can uncover that are difficult to see when you are “walking” the roof.
- A pre-work walk-through with your personal crew chief. Your personal roofing team lead will be there before work begins to explain exactly what is being done and what you can expect. Often questions come up after you’ve signed a contract and this gives you the opportunity to have them answered before roofing teardown or build-up work begins.
- A dedicated roofing team. This group won’t change. You’ll know them and they work directly for us. No subcontractors ever.
- An assessment of all underlayment materials and roofing components. If we begin the roofing deconstruction and find an issue with underlayment materials, we’re going to bring it to your attention. You need to know because they affect the function of your roof. We will never simply cover them up like some teams do so they can move onto the next project.
- Replacement of roofing components. Many companies save money by reusing old soffits and other roofing components. You think you’re getting a good deal because their prices are lower but the probability of future leaks is much higher. Reuse is a great idea for the environment but not when it comes to jeopardizing the integrity of your new roof.
- A payment grace period. We don’t collect payment until the completion of the job.
- A lifetime guarantee on labor. 70% of roofs fail due to negligence in the insulation process. We are so sure of our team that we provide a lifetime guarantee on our work. Few of our competitors are willing to say that. They’ll guarantee the materials (or rather, the manufacturer will), but few back up their work. We do. Always.
If all of that is what you’ve been looking for in your next NJ Roofing Company, we invite you to call us today at 609-654-1698 or simply complete the form on the right side of this page and we’ll call to set up an appointment.